Linux Data Recovery Software is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-08-31. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Unix.
Quick Recovery Linux is a do-it-yourself software non destructive data recovery. There are only three steps to perform the operation ended. Analysis, Select & Save. The analysis is the most important aspect of data recovery. Quick Recovery is unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) can find files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions too.
1. Recovers Linux data from accidental deletion of files
2. Recovers data even if the disk is not available
3. Heuristic search to help you find partitions and folders quickly
4. GUI designed for at least one user interaction.
5. Long file name support. Location Linux partition dual-boot disk is supported.
6. Recovers files even if partition is lost.
7. Healing is possible even on the Linux operating system is damaged. Recovers even if corruption exists in the super-block.
8. Access files entirely if login password is lost.
Linux Data Recovery Software (version 1) has a file size of 7.65 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 391 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.